- Every day is a precious gift, no matter how crazy or mixed up it is. Life is wonderful but life is messy.
- Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes. That includes you.
- You have everything you need for your own journey. Take care of yourself.
- If it’s someone else’s problem, they probably have their own answer.
- Everyone is a mess, less than perfect and scared on the inside. Don’t compare your inside to anyone’s outside.
- Chocolate is not actually a food.
- Real success only comes after dedicated repeated work.
- Success can be as damaging as it is amazing. Be prepared. See #3 and #5.
- Families are precious and hard. It’s all about compromise and forgiveness.
- Words are powerful. Use them with care. They can’t be taken back or forgotten once spoken.
- Love is the strongest emotional bond. It can withstand all kinds of hardship and starvation. Nurture it, express it, speak it. It makes everything worth the effort.
- We don’t live forever. Be aware of your legacy, the memories you are leaving behind. Be a good example. See #1.
12 Things I Know For Sure